Job Description: General/Store Manager
Our Successful GMs come from a lot of different industries like restaurants, retail, car sales. Our GMs are sharp, focused performers who possess integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Our GMs know how to read people, how to explain auto repair needs in a way that is consultative and supportive.
- Our GMs know how to lead and motivate the team at the shop. You'll need to have experience managing people.
- Above all, our GMs are confident. They are personally confident and handle themselves well in a high demand environment.
- Drive the sales of the shop through team development, focus, and execution of our concept
- Managing all customer relations and ensuring that employees are providing excellent customer service
- Investigate and resolve all customer disputes, including warranty issues
- Own the P&L of the shop, including expense control, pricing structure, and mark up of parts. This will also include analyzing reports to understand where there are opportunities and make changes based on the analysis
- Inventory control, including managing vendor relations and approving all purchases and stocking activities
- Supervise technicians and other employees. Train and develop the team, motivate and retain the team.
- Maximize sales and profitability by maintaining and scheduling appropriate workloads according to operation hours and employee availability
- Ensure the safety of the shop and the employees according to company guidelines and all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Scheduling and conducting ongoing training
Perks of the Job:
Performance based company, advancement based on your individual performance.
- Closed major holidays
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacation & sick days
Experience and Skills:
- HS Diploma/GED
- Personal activities or work experience that display motivation and self-starter mentality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels within an organization
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Possess personal characteristics such as integrity, respect, and initiative